Hello...again!

Wow, it has been 4 years since I have updated or written here! Upon rediscovering that I had this blog, I decided to update it and continue it instead of deleting it because it chronicled my beginning journey into calligraphy, and that is a journey very dear to my heart! I now have a business called Greylily Calligraphy which you may find at www.greylilycalligraphy.com. I would love for you to take a look at where my journey has led me!

My contemporary calligraphy work
as featured in Artfully Wed!

Wow, it is amazing how much can change in 4 years! Besides starting a business I am very proud of, we added a new member to our family, my daughter, Lily. She and my son make up the name of my business: Greylily Calligraphy. In these 4 years, we have had several job switches, house hunting and moving, career changes... just to name a few! We have lost dear members of our family, and have seen illnesses. But most of all, we have see the Lord work in our lives in truly miraculous ways. What an awesome reminder this blog is to myself and the rest of you, dear readers, of how faithful God is. When a door was closed, another was opened. I am excited to begin updating here again and sharing some of the happenings of our lives here with you. Thank you for stopping by.

Our family- with our added addition since my last writing!




Comments